Tuesday, April 21, 2009

changes

Hi folks.

So I wont bore you with back story.

well, maybe a little

The other day I crated a boy av, I was just going to use him for a picture or two, and be done with him. Something happened when I put on the shape. All the insecurities I felt as Girl Three melted away and I felt like I could finally be myself. I didnt have to worry about being pretty enough, exotic enough, sexy enough or any of the other enoughs I fight with GT. I've only been girl three once or twice since. Its only been a few days, but I feel better about my av than I have in a long while.

I know its going to raise a few questions, so I'll go ahead and cover them here, for the 3 of you who read:

Q. Dude...Wait...What? So do you like girls or boys?
A. In doing this I've had to come to terms with and face my own bisexuality.

Q. So are you a boy or girl IRL
A. I am a girl, very much so. I have no intention of ever changing that fact.

Q. Will you slex me.
A. If you are bling free, prolly

I realize in terms of SL relationships, I am proably finished, but I cant take more heartache and dissapointment, so that is good. I plan to be open and honest and I have no intention of trying to be anything other than what I am. I am Beth, and Beth is THREE and one day Three might have a cock, and one day Three might not. But regardless of whats on the outside, the driver is the same.

And at the end of the day, thats what matters.

so now I give you boy three:

altered ego

Thanks for listening.

Three

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this; the timing of my finding it could not have been better. I have been thinking a lot lately about the gap between my RL and SL selves, in which gender is a significant factor. This post gives me a lot to consider, and I think may help me to find the right balance.    :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers