Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I realize the last few blogs I've posted have not exactly been beacons of positivity. Quite frankly, I wasn't a shining ray of happiness.

Thing weren't okay, so why write as if they are? Keeping up appearances is exhausting enough in my RL and SL, I shouldn't have to do that on all fronts.

However, I realize that some of the content of the blogs was unfair. Mainly because I wasn't saying to the people who hurt me, "oh hai, you hurt me", instead I've been waiting for them to figure it out. Why, you ask, haven't I been saying "oh hai, you hurt me?", because I didn't want to make them feel bad for making me feel bad.

I know. Its fucked. But that's how this brain works.

So while I am not taking back any of the content of those posts, or taking down any of the content, I will conceded that they MAY have been a bit harsh and this AV is going to do a better job of just saying, "I think you wronged me, lets chat mkay."

I'm not saying it will be easy, but it will be whats right.

at least I hope.

three

1 comment:

  1. Its a scary thing to ask if you've done something wrong or to point out someone else hasdone something. Don't beat yourself up about it too much.

    ReplyDelete

Followers