Saturday, May 30, 2009

some things

so you'll notice some posts are gone.

while I am not a fan of deleting posts, I am a fan of starting over.

i am trying my best to refresh and recharge both of my lives and my negativity isnt going to help that.

will I always be a ray of sunshine? no.

can I try harder? yes.

i wont lie and say I havent been hurt, that would be silly of me to try and do. i can say that i am in the process of healing, and while it is slow and steady, it is getting easier.

i cant explain the things I have been through, and i wont name the people who have hurt me. as I process these feelings and emotions I come to the conclusion that maybe I was really only hurting myself, but I'm still trying to figure that one out.

each day i am reminded why I keep logging into second life.

I cant let the few bad memories/experiences overshadow the good ones.

I'm too tired right now to make much sense, but I do know that i go to sleep with a semi clear head and an almost happy heart.

I take what i can get.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers