Monday, February 2, 2009

Underpants Projectiles

So the underpants project is rolling right along, and I'm enjoying my time on this project. Its amazing how many people are not only happy to take off their pants, but the ones who want to take them off over and over again.

I'm magic, what can I say.

Some snippets as the project goes on:

Glmaouramama Boa

Oh Glammy Yer Mah Hero

Kenry Klaar

syncronosity

Lavea Alter

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt

Mariella Tamas

Underpants Project Claims Another Victim

xSaraho Mornington

Dont Break the Ice Sars!

Three, Rocket and Bama Get Emopants

its going to be okay

Alex, Mariella and Three Heart You

HEART

Do you love the Underpants Pproject?

Do you want to BE int he Underpants Project?

Drop me a line.

You too could get in yer underpants with Three!

Three

1 comment:

Followers