Sunday, February 1, 2009

HOLY CRAP

Seriously.

Um...Like three outfits since we talked last.

And these are the ones I photographed, who knows what I wore in-between.

Lawls.

So as you might have noticed, I kinda have a big ol crush on Fishy Strawberry and Project Kiwi. So it wont surprise you that two out of these next three up outfits contain clothing from both of those designers. I can't help it. I'm not going to apologize anymore either.

well, maybe a little, but you'll deal. or you wont, lawls.

This first outfit is pure smex. Seriously. I loved every minute of wearing it, and chance are it will make a repeat performance.

smooth criminal

Hair/Hat: Gritty Kitty
Skin: Tuli
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Piercing: Rave Nation
Vest: Project Kiwi
Pants: Project Kiwi
Shoes: UBU


This next outfit is also full of awesome and 110% win. Ive always been hesitant of hat hair, but Gritty Kitty has changed my mind on that. So I'm afraid I might be a Gritty Kitty fan girl too.

downward

Hat/Hair: Gritty Kitty
Skin: Nylon
Sunglasses: Fishy Strawberry
Piercings: Rave Nation
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Tank: Hell Bop Clothing
Pants: Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: UBU

This last outfit includes some super hot leggings I've been meaning to wear and gave me another reason to wear teh secksy ballet boots I blogged about previously.

sigh

Hair: Aveda Designs (ETD)
Skin: 42
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Piercings: Rave Nation
Shirt: Hell Bop Clothing
Pants: &Bean
Shoes: A-Bomb

So whew...Im caught up.

Kinda.

Still have to update on underpants.

Some shenanigans.

You know.

The ushe.

Okay

Im Out.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers