Friday, January 30, 2009

Sooooo fabulous

Ever have those days where getting dressed is the hardest thing ever?

Today was one of those days. I came THIS close to just saying screw it and being naked.

However cooler heads prevailed and I decided to try the hawt purple leather pants from Ibizzare that I had seen half the grid wearing. Heh. Sometimes, I'm such a sheeple.

they were the perfect reason to put on the Savvy cardigan I picked up the other day while picking up the lusty boots from A-Bomb.

After some grunting and groaning, the outfit came together, most of the time figuring out which hair streak would be perfect.

I think there might be something wrong with the way my head works.

Anyway.

Make with the pictures already, shees

Strike a pose

Yeah

Hair: Gritty Kitty
Skin: 42
Piercings: Rave nation
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Sweater: Savvy?
Tank: <3 Cupcakes
Pants: Ibizzare
Shoes: AC

Three

1 comment:

  1. It takes me FOREVER to figure out which color streak best matches my makeup/outfit/mood.

    Lavea

    ReplyDelete

Followers