Thursday, January 29, 2009

Murder Ballet

Okay.

So these boots Im gonna show you, are pure sex. Seriously. I dont often find a pair of boots I want to wear with everything, but these...if I could get away with it, I would wear ONLY them.

They are totally lickable and I'm sure no matter your style, you can find a place for these in your wardrobe.

These Boots = Teh SEX

Hair: Truth
Skin: Domestic V
Ears: Naeko
Tail: Naeko
Top: SD Wears
Tutu: Sweeter Than Candy
Leggings: Project Kiwi
Shoes: A-Bomb

I liked them so much that I drug my friends Alex and X to the store so they could get their pair. The Black pair are on sale for 100L until Sunday, so I figured instead of being jealous of my hot kicks, they could get their own at a steal.

bewts

So Yeah. Get your own foot secks at A-Bomb slurl.com/secondlife/Muse/229/24/23.

You wont be sorry.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers