Thursday, January 15, 2009

Teleport Torture

So my buddy Rocket has this strange obsession with going to bad clubs and weird events. He likes to share his exploits with his friends, and the chaos will ensue.

Today I had the pleasure of enjoying the torture of a few clubs where not only did I stick out like a sore thumb, but I at one point or another wanted to strangle the patrons. Eventually I had to stop paying attention to group chat, else my head explode all over my lappy.

Don't get me wrong, a good time was had at the expense of others, and of course I was there to take pictures.

Three, I hear you ask, how can you be so snarky and insensetive? Those avs have feelings and are people too.

Yes, its true, but sometimes I'm just a plain ol mean bitch.

Now you know.

Here are some pictures to showcase the awesome.

Look if you dare.

This is one of the coolest av's I've seen in world, I admit, though seemed quite out of place at the club we were at a club called The Crossroads. When he/she/it started dancing, I about lost it.

Snakey likes his sexy dancin

This next av is proably the thinnest Ive seen in SL. She needs a slammich and she needs it now! Rocket however, had no problem slipping her a UFIA.

I think he Jizzed in his pant

This lovely picture was taken on the boat I would like to call the Noob Cruise. Noticing the bling, body oil, and freebie jeans I figured this was a poor noob in search of a home. Upon inspection of his profile, I was shocked to find that this av was a full 6 months older than I! The idea that someone would stay a perpetual noob just baffles me.

Mmm Shiny

This last one is just proof that even in the worst circumstances, you can still be the hottest avs on the sim. Alabama and I proved this with each and every hoorid teleport.

Smexy Bishes

you'd think we would learn, that if you get a teep from Rocket that says, "you have to see it" that you prolly do, even if you will regret it in the morning.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers