Friday, January 16, 2009

And Now Back To Our Reguarly Scheduled Program

This blog comes to you from some hotel in Vancouver, WA about 15 miles from where I will soon call home.

I know what you are thinking, dont ask.

However, while my cohort in road trip is in the hot tub, it gives me an opportunity to blog about the H.O.O.T.D.

I've been making an effort to wear, photograph and blog about an outfit before I put it into my generic "Clothes" folder where it will be lost for eternity. I'm terrible, and I really should stop shopping...I just can't do it.

Anyway...I picked up the free skin from Laqroki and it came with a free shape, so I thought I'd wear it around to see if anyone noticed.

They didn't. However, I did take this opportunity to work with cloning and using a light box to take pictures. I set one up in my 2nd home and had a bit of fun with myself.

This required me trying my hand at cloning, and let me tell you what...it was tricky, against the white was a little easier...but yeah. I hope to get better at it, b/c the end results are awesome.

So here it is, the H.O.O.T.D, straight from some hotel in Vancouver, WA.

You DEFINITELY should click on this one, takes you to the flickr page where you can view it large. I used both the shapes in this, every other pose, but only one where you can see my face. I think it turned out well.

Cloned

Sisters!

Hair: Find Ash
Skin/Shape: Laqroki
Shirt: Garbage
Pants: Toast
Shoes: AC

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers