Friday, January 23, 2009

The Underpants Project Evolves

So last night while cruisin around with my buddy Thadeous Drucker we decided to buy matching t-shirts.

LUCKILY Thad remembered he had underpants to go with the glorious shirt and I found myself inspired. So I made a quick run to Nylon Outfitters, picked up a pack of manties, went to the photobooth, and I got a snappin.

I laughed quite hard and I think a good time was had by both.

Drama Queens

So it got me thinking that maybe the Underpants Project should really BE an underpants project.

When I logged on this morning, I messaged my partner ASAP and was grilling him on his underpants selection. I'm like...I need you in your underpants NOW. Of course he wouldn't have said no. He loooooooves me.

Too Cool for Skool

Anyway, yeah. I'm liking where this is going. I've talked to a few more people and I think pretty much everyone I know will be down with getting down to the skivvies. Should be fun to see what comes out of it.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers