Monday, January 12, 2009

In Communist Russia

you cant have two homes...

In Second Life, you can!

And I do!

Who cares if I live in a shed IRL and have to poop outside! In my SL I have a very nice trailer and a run down house of my own! True story!

My Main home is a nice single wide on the Car Wash sim. I have it furnished modestly with enough edible furniture to choke a moose. It is so cute sometimes I cant even stand it, and it screams, "OMG I LOVE CUPPINCAKES"...at least it would if I knew how to script. Floatie Hock who runs this sim, was nice enough to let me texture the place myself...therefore it is full on Three and full on awesome.

Home Sweet Home

My Vacation home, and mainstore location live on the Seasons sim. It seems to be winter so far, but that might change. Mainstore you ask. Yes! Mainstore. I sell my drivers RL photography (or at least try to) under the moniker 3m Photography. Well after plunking down my shop I had tons of room left over (not to mention prims) so I plunked a house down, hoboed it out, and the rest is SLhistory.

3m and 2nd home

So there it is. Some people have two mommies, I have two houses.

I'm SLwealthy and SLfabulous.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers