Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hair Finds!

So yesterday while trying looking for a retro basketball uniform, I came across this store called Penumbra. The hair called out to me, and of course I ended up spending monies.

I decided to make a special post just for these hairs, b/c they are sooooo adorable.

The First one is Kappa, and it drew my eye b/c the hair makes your head look like an apple. The cute little cow lick sticking up, oh precious!

Penumbra Kappa

The Second on is Ruki, and it reminds me of other hairs I have, but executed in a very different manner. I think its just awesomely fantastical.

Penumbra Ruki

And last but not least is Moro. Moro reminds me very much of Dragon Ball Z so into my inventory it went.

Penumbra Moro

I am sure I will make my way back to this store, and my inventory will be better and or worse off for it.

Heh.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers