Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COLOR!

So today's H.O.O.T.D (Hot Outfit of the Day, from now on its acronymed) is more cute than hot, but I love it anyway.

As stated in the previous post, this is an outfit inspired by the awesome earmuffs (they are color change!) slipped to me by Alabama Smalls. She's full of win, so when she slipped me these muffs, well, they went on and I knew then and there an outfit would be centered around them.

Its weird how some things just fall into place. The only thing that was inspired at the last minute is the bra, which I was directed to by the previously blogged about by the Fabulous Ms X.

So here it is, without futher ado, the H.O.O.T.D

Like Woah!

Hair: ETD
Skin: LionSkins
Earmuffs: Alabama Smalls
Bra: Nylon
Shorts: CKSD
Shoes: UBU

So there you have it.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers