Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slave to the Notecard

So after buying what felt like half the inventory, I joined the Ducknipple Update Group.

Today while I'm rollin around SL huggin my toilet paper and wearing my special helmet, I get a notecard announcing new items out from Ducknipple. I opened it faster than a kid opens the big present at Christmas, and I teeped over as soon as I laid eyes on the newest creation.

I have this problem though, where I hate Ducknipple as much as I love it. I think they might be the only store where I wear complete outfits. I'm usually one to break an ensemble up, but with them, I just feel so bad breaking them up.

Of course, I had to add my own little twist, its what I do!

So here it is, brought to you by the letters D and N, Wednesdays H.O.O.T.D.

Enjoy!

Apple Of My Eye

Hair: Penumbra
Skin: Obscene
Outfit: Ducknipple
Socks: Ducknipple
Shoes: Truth

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers