Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bringin Sexyback

Sigh.

Oh that Justin Timberlake, ingraining himself into my damn blog titles. He knows what he does, oh yes he do. I shake my fist at you Justin Timberlake!

Call Me!

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, lets get to the point of this post. I've been in Second Life for the past year, and over that year I have become deeply and madly obsessed with my AV. I bought my shape in Mid December 2007, and aside from a few minor changes along the way, its the shape I've worn ever since.

I go through avatar crisis every now and then, wondering if I should make my eyes smaller so I can wear eyelashes, hand teetering on the height adjustment slider...but in the end, I can't imagine changing Three.

The love affair with my av is starting to cost me lots of L in shopping trips. This produces much hair, clothes, skins but not as many shoes as one would imagine. I'm a big fan of freebies, and a big fan of freebie blogs, mainly Free*Style and My Second Life on the D List. The bloggers there point me to places I wouldn't have found myself, and I end up spending real L while picking up the freebs. Defeats the purpose of freebies I'm sure, but I just cant help myself.

Anyway, I've digressed...AGAIN. Lets make this short and sweet.

I spend a lot of money to look hot, therefore I will post my "my hot outfit of the day" as a regular feature. I can see you all trembling with anticipation. I cant blame you.

And now...yesterdays hot outfit of the day:

Waiting

Hair: Black Maria
Outfit: Ducknipple
Shoes: Shiny Things
Ears: Dirty Lynx
Skin: Nylon

Check out the Hot Outfit of the Day set for more random hotness.

Three over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers