Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jersey Girl Punk Style

My Hot Outfit of the Day was inspired and centered around the awesome Maria hair found at Black Maria. Yesterday I wore the black version I paid cold hard L for, the one featured today is mine due to Lucky Board stalking. And let me tell you, stalking aint easy. When the letter T came up, my heart practically stopped and I clicked it so fast my head spun. Adrenaline rush!

Once it was mine, however, I was hit with the realization that I now needed clothes in order to wear it properly. Luckily last night before I went to bed, I hopped over to the Vagabond sim, fought enough lag to kill most grown men and grabbed the free gift from Comatose, and boy was I glad for that!

After putting the top on, and a few wardrobe adjustments I was pleased with my final look.

Laundry Day

Hair: Black Maria
Ears: Dirty Lynx
Tail: Naeko
Hoodie: Comatose
TuTu: Canimal
Fishnets: Sn@tch
Shoes: Periquita
Skin: Domestic V

Click the picture for my flickr for more snappy goodness!

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers