Monday, January 12, 2009

Lazy Punk

So last night, instead of going to bed like I should have, I teeped back over to Black Maria b/c I am obsessed with the hair, with every intention to buy some new head candy, when lo and behold my letter was up on the lucky board for a different hair! I clicked faster than you can say something that you say really fast.

Oh was I excited. I unpacked it, put it on, and admired myself. Ooh, so tough! So I figured this would be a good time to break out the tank tops my SL S/O had given me earlier in the day and to test out some of the jeans I picked up at Ducknipple. Being that I am lacking in the shoe inventory, I lazily kept the same shoes I had on the day before, and found an abandoned subway car for pictastic awesomeness.

destination unknown

Hair: Black Maria
Skin: Lion Skins
Tank: League
Pants: Ducknipple
Shoes: Periquita

I felt like this Hot Outfit was just an interpretation of yesterday H.O., but felt it needed to be shared anyway. It was, after all, HOT!

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers