Tuesday, January 13, 2009

People I know make AWESOME SHIT!

I don't know how I have gotten so lucky to run into so many kick ass people in world, but for whatever reason I have, and I'm not giving them up. Nope. You cant have.

Yesterday was a big day for me, as I my inventory count rose once again due to the amazing creations of Alabama Smalls and xSaraho Mornington.

The first, sadly, is not for sale ANYWHERE so I consider myself to be doubly lucky to have them in my inventory. They be the Super Cute Full of Win Color Change Earmuffs Deluxe McCheese Burger (I named them myself) made by Alabama. Not only do they FIT my noggin like a glovesie, they also color change via touch. EACH MUFF CHANGES COLOR! You can have mismatched ear muffins! How is that not the most awesome thing ever? So the best random inventory acceptance ever and stuff. True Story. He he

earmuffins

The next two items I cant even begin to put into words the amount of awesome they are.

The first I spied while dancing the night away, thought it was full of awesome then immediately went to find out who the creator was, so I could immediately go and buy it. Imagine my surprise when not only the creator is someone on my friends list, but someone who I actually talk to on that list. OHWOEBEGOE!

So after much gushing I got ahold of her, slipped her some L and BLAMMO its MINE! I went home immediately, got rid of all my living room furniture and threw it down. Boy howdy is it full of amazingfasticticgoodrifficness.

Words cant describe, so see it for yourself! :

mah couch fort

Made of Awesome, Built With Win

Even Happy When I Play With Myself

Full of AWESOME!

So yeah, you can see why I was stoked beyond belief. Then she tells me casually that she also had replicas of tv show furniture. I then proably gushed about her awesomeness for a while, because I think people who make shit are the most amazing people ever.

Anyway, she shot me the picture for the Roseanne living room set and I about died. It was so awesome, I might have wet myself. I'll never tell. Of course, it's mine. I wont tell you how I came about it, but lets just say some things are better left unsaid.

Pictures speak a thousand words, so here you go!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I am now on my way to being full of win.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers