Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Underpants Project

So I was standing around with my friend Xavia Naidoo tontie, putting together an outfit inspired by the awesometastic earmuffs that were slipped to me by Alabama Smalls (who by the way is way awesome).

As my outfit was falling into place, x suggested we take some pictures together. I'm down with it...anyone who has seen my flickr KNOWS that I loves the pictures.

The results are nothing less than spectacular. Who knew I would actually be able to find a use for the dinosaur pose I bought from Pudge.

Apparently Pudge.

Anyway...heres a sampling of tonites win! Of course, clicking any of the pictures will take you to the flickr page, and I created a set just for The Underpants Project.

Enjoy!

Imma Getcha

Yogatastic

discourse

Temper Tantrum

Cool Like That

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers