Saturday, January 17, 2009

These Boots Are Made for Hookin

I'm a blog reader, and while I don't pick up every freebie that's blogged about, I do snag my fair share

And the boots I saw blogged today on My Second Life on the D List were the inspiration for todays H.O.O.T.D.

Before the page could even fully load, I knew they had to be mine. My brain screamed, "YOU CAN BE A HOOKER" and I was so excited I almost peed.

Once I got them home and on, I realized that I have a short supply of hooker gear. Especially for bright pink thigh boots. Whats a girl to do!

Get creative, that's what.

So I spent a good 20 minutes flipping through inventory items while standing in the court of my trailer park, accidentally showed my boobs once, but whats a little pixel love between friends?

And I bring you what my partner called "Post Apocolyptic Punk"

Enjoy!

stuck in the box

Hair: Black Maria
Skin: The Obscene
Mask: OMFG
Corset: Bijou
Gloves: Bijou
TuTu: Canimal
Boots: Coquette
Tattoos: Ikaria

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers