Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh Damn

Got some catching up to do, don't I?

So this will be kinda short and sweet, to the point of awesome.

AWESOME.

First outfit are some clothes from my two new favorite stores. Fishy Strawberry and Project Kiwi.

I just cant get over the amount of win both of these stores are full of. Seriously. WTF.

Oh, and have I mentioned reasonably priced?

So yeah.

Straight On

Skin: Nylon
Hair: House of Munster
Ears: Dirty Lynx
Tail: Cobrahive
Sunglasses: Fishy Strawberry
Bracelets: Fishy Strawberry
Shirt: Fishy Strawberry
Pants: Project Kiwi
Shoes: UBU

So Im tryin to save mad SL cash, b/c RL Three doesn't have a job and cant afford to buy L (sad, I know) so while I am still a shopaholic, i am TRYING to stick to a budget.

I know, I'm laughing hysterically as well.

Anyway, while grabbing a few freebs at Twosome, I spotted the shirt pictured and HAD to have it. Threw the whole not spending L idea right out the window though.

LAWLS.

Oh well. I look hawt, and thats all that matters.

SHAZAM!

Hair: Find Ash
Skin: Domestic V
Shirt: Twosome
Pants: Project Kiwi
Shoes: UBU

Okay. Thats it...FOR NOW.


DUN DUN DUN


Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers