Monday, January 12, 2009

Gender Bender

So today generated TWO hot outfits, but I'll start with the one I've worn most of the day and inspired by my RL and SL love of buying men's clothes.

Along with mens clothes, I've found that mens hair can be oh so awesome for the ladies. This discovery was made the other day when I was teleported to a store called Find Ash. Well, I couldn't find ash, but Ash certainly found my L! I've so far ended up with three super faboo hairstyles from the, and I'm sure I'll end up back for more.

Another store that sees lots of my L is Grandma's . I <3 Grandma's so very much, and in the end I'm sure I'll own the entire inventory. Luckily things are VERY reasonably priced! Thank goodness for small miracles.

Anyway, on with the piccys! Remember, they clicky!

jump around

Hair: Find Ash
Ears: Naeko
Jacket: Grandma's
Pants: Grandma's
Shoes: Urban Bomb Unit
Skin: Winter Moon

So there it is. Get on with yer gender bending self!

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers