Friday, January 23, 2009

Shenanigans

The other night I was hanging in the giant white box of photographic doom with X when my buddy Alabama IM's me and is like, "You have to see this outfit, it's so colorful it hurts"

So I teep her in, and I'm like, well you need to see my bright outfit. So I throw on my rainbow outfit and I'm like, "we need a picture".

It went downhill from there.

Or uphill...

but it def went.

Mad props to Kenry Klaar and Johnny Barbeque for bringin it to the White Room! Between the two of them we ended up with more awesome, useless inventory items than one person should ever want/need.

Except for the Walken Mask.

Everyone NEEDS one of those.

ENJOY! I sure know I did!

Um...Dont Ask

SL Breakfast Club

The Flickr Sessions VI

Johnny WalkenQue

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers