Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rainbow + Tutu = WIN!

So the other day I was pick stalking my contact list, because most of them are pretty damn tits and I figured if they shop there then I couldn't go wrong.

One landmark in particular was for this placed called the Sea Hole. The advertisement looked intriguing, as did the store name, so I grabbed the landmark and teeped in.

First thing to rez was the outfit I ended up buying. It was just so freaking spectacular, I had no choice. I usually dont buy and wear complete outfits, but this one demanded attention.

Its muted rainbow colors and floofy goodness screamed, "THREE BUY ME OR FOREVER REGRET IT". Well, you cant really ignore a screaming dress, so I plunked down the lindens and threw it on.

Love at first rez is always a good thing.

Rainbow Hobo

Hair: Black Maria
Skin: the Obscene
Outfit: the Sea Hole
Boots: Periquita

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers