Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seriously Addicted to Project Kiwi

So I feel like a bad fashion blogger. Not that this is just a fashion blog, but fashion certainly has its place here.

I'm guilty of crushing on Project Kiwi. I cant take their clothes off to save my life. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove their jeans, and instead of wearing all the other awesomeness that exists in my wardrobe, I keep going back to their jeans. They are just sooooo goood.

Gah.

So here they are again, making their way to my blog. I would hang my head in shame, but I just look so good.

q t

zausted

Hat/Hair: Gritty Kitty
Skin: <3 Cupcakes
Glasses: Machienwerk
Piercings: Rave Nation
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Shirt: Ducknipple
Pants: Project Kiwi
Shoes: UBU

And def pay attention to the Baman Hat from Gritty Kitty. Are you serious? I'm totally serious. Ear flap hat with bat hears = 125% win. Its totes fapable.

Sigh.

I love SL.

Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers